- 48 Boorowa Street, Young NSW 2594
- Phone: (02) 6382 3377 Fax: (02) 6382 4740
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website https://www.eyeq.com.au/optometrists/young/
Hearing Aid Specialists Riverina
- 197 Baylis Street, Wagga Wagga 2650
- Phone: 0269216800 Fax: 0269218712
- Visits YDMC monthly
- assess Hearing , Supply Hearing aids
- C/- Centrelink, 130 Lovell Street, Young NSW 2594
Brett Causer M Clin Ex Phys (Rehab), B Sci (Ex Sci), AES, AEP, ESSAM.
Accredited Exercise Physiologist; in Young NRG Gym
Phone: 0419670623 E-mail: email@example.com
Steph Hall – Evolve Health by Steph 2/12 Cloete Street Young
Accredited Exercise Physiologists (AEP’s) have a minimum of 4 year university training and specialise in providing evidence-based exercise prescription, guidance and education to people living with chronic health conditions and injuries. The following conditions and/or associated symptoms may be improved and/or managed by consulting an exercise physiologist: type 2 diabetes, emphysema, obesity, hypertension, cancer fatigue, chronic pain, arthritis, osteoporosis, heart failure, stroke, Parkinson’s disease, chronic pain, depression, COPD, low back, rehabilitation from surgery and many more.
AEP’s may work with patients on a 1:1 basis or in small clinical based groups. Our AEP’s are registered with Medicare, Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA), WorkCover NSW, National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and private health insurers. In addition to the clinical work we do with chronic disease management, we also have a keen interest in injury prevention, sports performance and athletic development