• The Sydney Children’s Hospitals Network (Randwick and Westmead) http://www.schn.health.nsw.gov.au/emergency/
• The Sydney Children’s Hospital http://www.schn.health.nsw.gov.au/
• Kaleidoscope Hunter Childrens Hospital http://www.kaleidoscope.org.au/site/resources
• Get Set 4 Life – habits for healthy kids – Fact Sheets http://www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/Health_Kids_Check_GetSet4Life
• Royal Childrens Hospital Melbourne Fact Sheets http://www.rch.org.au/kidsinfo/
• Apps Royal Childrens Hospital melbourne Children http://www.rch.org.au/apps/
• Childhood Development resources http://www.childdevelopment.com.au
• NSW Child Personal health Record http://www.families.nsw.gov.au/assets/child_personal_health_record_blue_book.pdf
• ACT Personal health record – pdf download http://www.health.act.gov.au/sites/default/files/Personal%20Health%20Record%20(blue%20book).pdf
IMMUNISATION – VACCINATION
- Health.nsw.gov.au Immunisation schedule pdf work out when your child is due for a vaccination
- https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/immunisation/– links to questions and answers about immunisation for children, including vaccine preventable diseases, vaccines, vaccine side effects and eligibility for national vaccine programs.
- Australian Government Immunisation programme https://www.health.gov.au/health-topics/immunisation
Genetics and Newborn screening
• Growth Cha rts http://www.health.nt.gov.au/Remote_Health_Atlas/Forms/Growth_Charts/index.aspx
The Office of Kids and Families has recently developed a series of Safer Sleeping for Babies resources for staff, to promote the delivery of consistent messaging around safe sleeping practices for babies. These resources include frequently asked questions to support conversations with parents and families about the risks of co-sleeping and a poster addressing identified unsafe sleeping practices, supported by an information sheet detailing the evidence base of the recommendations.
• Young & District Early Intervention is an educational service for children, aged 0-8 yrs with challenged abilities & developmental delays, and their families.